It is important to understand the different types of coverage
When making decisions about protecting your income, it is important to understand the different types of coverage that are available to you.
Your family could be faced with overwhelming costs from paying bills, mortgages or replacing an income upon your death, critical illness or disability. The right combination of life insurance, critical illness and disability coverage is the best way to protect your family. Our team of advisors have the knowledge and expertise to ensure you receive the appropriate plan of action suited for you and your family.
Our team of advisors have the knowledge and expertise to ensure you receive the appropriate protection that you and your family need. We will take the time to explain how each of these products will benefit you when you need it the most.
Consider the Following:
- Have you made any life changes or significant purchases since you last spoke with your agent?
- Do you have a mortgage or any other debts?
- Do you have children or other dependents relying on your income?
- Have you considered your final expenses?
- Could you pay your bills if you were off work due to cancer, stroke, heart attack or other disability.?
These may be some reasons for you to contact us to discuss your insurance needs or just to get a second opinion on your existing coverage.